How to Get Rid of Beauty Marks
What are beauty marks?
The dark moles on our skin are commonly known as beauty marks. These moles can appear on any part of the skin but usually considered as beauty mark if they appear on the face, neck, shoulder or breast. Celebs like Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor or Cindy Crawford capitalized their facial moles through applying makeup on it to make it more attractive. Then again, there are people who do not like these marks and look out for solutions to remove them.
Do beauty marks go away naturally?
Many people are not comfortable carrying a mole on their face in particular. Therefore, they prefer to get rid of it. They want answers to questions like whether beauty marks go away naturally. Well, they may go away naturally only if someone is lucky! Usually, it does not go away by itself. There are a number of effective treatments available that can help you get rid of beauty marks easily.
How to remove beauty marks?
Unwanted beauty marks can be easily removed by a skilled skin surgeon at their well-equipped clinics. Following are the most common techniques used by the skin surgeons to remove beauty marks:
It is a very popular method to remove tiny moles. The surgeon would peel off the mole using a laser in multiple sessions.
Sugary by a scalpel
Surgery through a scalpel is the most common technique to remove a medium-sized mole. The surgeon would apply some local anesthetic around the mole area and simply shave it off.
To remove a large size mole or a bunch of moles, a surgeon would remove a large chunk of the skin through surgical excision. The surgeon would apply some local anesthetic around the mole area prior to operating on it. The wound will be stitched up later. This procedure is effective to remove a large mole but could leave scars on the skin.
Home remedies: How to remove a beauty mark at home?
A number of home remedies also exist to remove beauty marks effectively. One can apply any of the following simple remedies at home to remove beauty marks:
Home Remedy-1: Baking Soda & Castor Oil Paste
- Step-1: Make a paste of baking soda(½ tablespoon) and a small amount of water (as necessary)
- Step-2: Add castor oil (2 drops) to the paste and mix it again
- Step-3: Apply the paste evenly on the beauty mark and leave for 2 hours
- Step-4: Wash it with lukewarm water
- Step-5: Do it every day for a few weeks. It will gradually remove the mark
Home Remedy-2: Aloe Vera Gel
- Step-1: Take aloe vera gel on a clean cotton
- Step-2: Place it on the beauty mark
- Step-3: Fix it with medical tape
- Step-4: Remove the cotton after 3 to 4 hours
- Step-5: Repeat this for a few months (twice every day) until the beauty mark goes
Home Remedy-3: Coriander Leaves
- Step-1: Make a paste of fresh coriander leaves
- Step-2: Rub the paste on the beauty marks
- Step-3: Leave for 15 to 20 minutes till the paste become dry
- Step-4: Wash it with clean water
- Step-5: Do it once daily until the beauty mark is removed permanently
Home Remedy-4: Garlic
- Step-1: Take 2-3 garlic cloves and make a paste
- Step-2: Cover the skin with masking tape around the beauty spot to protect the unaffected skin from garlic
- Step-3: Apply the garlic paste on the beauty mark using a cotton pad
- Step-4: Cover the mark with a clean bandage
- Step-5: Leave the bandage for 3 to 4 hours
- Step-6: Repeat this 2 to 3 times a day
Consult a dermatologist if you do not see any visible changes in your beauty mark after applying any of the above home remedies. You should be aware of the fact that beauty marks/moles sometimes may indicate a serious condition.