Brooks Addiction Walker Reviews – Insider Picks of 2020
Are you looking for a shoe that will add up to a comfortable walking throughout? Did you know that both durability and comfort could come together?
Brooks addiction walker brings both durability and comfort together to offer a never before experience of comfortable walking. Read our Brooks addiction walker review to find out more about the shoes.
So, why brooks addiction walker? Keep reading..
Brooks addiction walker has all the mind-blowing features that you may have been looking for so long. The walker has both a male and a female version. They are scientifically made to deliver the total care that your feet require as you walk. Read the product descriptions to understand all the excellent features and the science that works behind the shoes’ comfort and durability.
#1 Brooks Men’s Addiction Walker Walking Shoes
Product at a glance:
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4″ from arch
- Loaded with all the support that your low arches need and fully control your overpronation
This is a casual yet contemporary walking shoe, which feels great whenever and wherever everyday may take you. Find out all the amazing features the shoe brings with it:
- It comes loaded to provide support to the users’ low arches and control overpronation.
- Its supple full-grain leather or velvety nubuck upper delivers comfort and durability. Fabric lining with removable sockliner gives convenience.
- HydroFlow® technology increases midsole shielding and shock absorption with the added positioning of dynamic gooey fluid units in the forefoot and the heel.
- Full-length innovative MoGo midsole compound provides increased shielding and energy return.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB®) offers a dual density post at the medial arch, which will allow for progressive pronation control.
- Durable, energy-efficient S-257™ Cushsole gives a flexible and protected ride.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration allows the midsole and outsole to help set the foot up in a balanced position, providing maximum motion control and pliability from heel strike through toe-off.
- Durable HPR Green™ outsole is consisted of silica compound, and gives wet-dry traction for skid-resistance.
- Differential: 12mm Imported. Measurements: Weight: 13.7 oz Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B – Narrow. Measurements may slightly vary by size.
Users who have used this shoe fall deeply in love with it. There is barely anyone who was disappointed after trying this out. Most users find it the best walking shoes they have ever had. After buying this shoe you will realize that you get what you pay for. If you are preparing for a vacation which may involve a lot of walking, you may want to include this in your shopping list. It will definitely add up to a comfortable walking throughout your vacation.
#2 Brooks Women’s Addiction Walker Walking Shoes
Overview of the product:
The manmade Brooks Women’s Addiction Walker Walking Shoes deliver the fit and feel of a running shoe in a casual daily walker. The quality of workmanship is excellent. If you have feet issues that need special support, this is your ultimate shoe, featuring a wide toe box, a more narrow heel that offer superbly comfortable support as users stand for long periods of time.
The Addiction™ Walker brings with it durable, energy-returning MoGo midsole soft shielding, a more supple full-grain leather upper, powerful support, and a reliable, slip-preventing outsole.
- Partly sewn cushioned tongue
- Comfortable textile lining with a cushioned removable insert to conveniently accommodate orthotics.
- HydroFlowÂ® technology increases midsole shielding as well as shock absorption with the added positioning of dynamic gooey fluid units in the heel and forefoot.
- Full-length innovative MoGo midsole compound delivers a superbly soft yet strong and lasting cushy feel that gives an extra protection as well as energy return.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRBÂ®) presents a double density post at the medial arch, permitting for progressive pronation control.
- Durable, energy-efficient S-257â„¢ Cushsole delivers a supple cushioned ride.
- Engineered MC Pod Configuration helps the midsole and outsole to set the foot up in a balanced position nicely, offering highest motion control and flexibility from heel to toe.
- Slip-preventing Outsole (ASTM F489-96 standard) works to significantly reduce accidents in various positions.
- Durable HPR Greenâ„¢ outsole is comprised of silica, which is environment-friendly, and offers high quality wet-dry traction for skid-prevention.
Overall, this is simply an excellent shoe if you are looking for a supportive and durable base for your feet. There are many loyal users of this shoe who continue to find this as the BEST WALKING SHOE EVER. A few users commented that it gets warm particularly in summer but that is a problem only when wearing the shoe for hours after hours in a very hot weather.
Brooks Addiction Walker Walking Shoes have always been a big hit among those who walk everyday or love to go on vacations that involve a lot of walking. The scientifically developed features unmistakably deliver both comfort and durability that your forefeet and ankles desperately need. You will no more feel the discomfort as you come back and rest in your bed after a long walk. Once you bring it home and give it a try, you will know that you have got what you have paid for.